Friday, March 5, 2010


Well guys, after a good run, we've found that the project we set out to do is simply not feasible with software and current consumer level electronics.

It wouldn't be too bad to create a custom hardware solution. Perhaps thats a future project.

As for the project, we've got out source code up for what we did do. It consists of a simple signal processing library I coded to process our incoming signal, as well as the modified BlueZ project which pings nearby bluetooth devices. We've also included a prototype (read: not working) Qt based GUI for the project.

It's been real. Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment